C.E. Floor Care - Top Professional Concrete Polishing
Our floor care expertise extends to grinding and polishing concrete flooring. We can help with achieving the level of shine your desire or prep your concrete for epoxy installation.
Concrete Polishing For The South Bay Area
When you think of concrete flooring, most think about it in commercial and industrial settings. However, concrete is becoming more popular in the residential setting as well. Concrete is relatively easy to maintain and is very durable. It can be stained and polished to many different levels of shine which makes it a great choice to go with any home decor. Whether you need your concrete polished in your home, business, or warehouse – we can ensure you get the exact look that you want.
Concrete services we offer
Why Choose Us For Your Concrete Polishing Company?
C.E. Floorcare’s team has a combined 40+ years in the floor care business. We are continually investing in education, training, equipment, and work tirelessly every day to become a better company for our clients and our team. Our dedicated team of concrete polishing professionals is ready to serve you and you can have confidence in our work and the experience you will receive with our concrete polishing company.
You’re probably wondering, how does our concrete polishing process work?
- Schedule a consultation – during the concrete polishing consultation, we will measure and walk through the area and answer any questions you have. This is a great time to address any concerns and inform us of the final look that you want. Whether you want a matte or a shiny finish we can accommodate both. We will provide you with a price and let you know how long the job will take.
- Begin Project – our concrete floor polishing crew will show up on time and get right to work. Concrete polishing involves using special concrete polishing equipment that requires multiple passes depending on the level of shine you desire.
- Finalize project – if you’ve chosen to have your concrete polished to a matte finish we can seal it for longevity. We will do a final walk-through with you of the concrete floor polishing job to make sure that you’re happy.
Types Of Concrete Grinding & Polishing Options We Offer
Many of our clients are unaware that we offer more than polished concrete floors. We can also grind concrete to prep for epoxy flooring or remove old materials such as glue and other adhesives. We can help with a variety of concrete situations include:
- Concrete grinding and prep for new flooring
- Concrete grinding for adhesive removal
- Residential concrete polishing
- Commercial concrete polishing
- Industrial concrete polishing
- Polished concrete for basements
- Polished concrete for garages
- Driveway concrete polishing
- Polished concrete countertops